Hi! I'm Shonagh. I have always been hugely interested in nutrition and how it can be manipulated to enhance sports performance and health.
After completing my Masters in Sports Nutrition, I decided to start my own Nutrition Consultancy business, with the aim of helping more people improve their nutrition using evidenced based practice.
Prior to studying nutrition, I, like many others felt confused by the abundance of information fed through social media platforms, documentaries and newspaper articles, each one contradicting the other. We are bombarded with information on a daily basis from the best supplements for sports performance to the best foods for weight loss. I want to provide people with evidenced based education to help them make the best nutrition choices for their lifestyle and their goals.
Accreditation & Experience
• MSc. Sports Nutrition from Liverpool John Moores University
• BSc. Nutritional Science from University College Cork
• ISAK Level 1 Anthropometrist
• UK Anti-Doping Advisor
• Performance Nutritionist with Adrenaline HPL
• Performance Nutritionist with Wexford Senior Hurling Team
• Performance Nutritionist with U17s National Development Basketball Squad
• Performance Nutritionist with Sale Sharks Academy Team
“I cannot thank you enough for the support you have given me over the last few months, you have definitely made the process easier for me. I have struggled for years with food and never really understood that I need to eat, stay consistent and not to beat myself up over having a bad day or weekend of eating. You always had a kind work and advise to follow to keep me motivated when I really struggled and needed it. I hope to be in touch in the future with some new goals and challenges. Thank you so so so much for everything Shonagh (actually I don’t think there is enough thank you’s that I can say)”.